things, that make Worldvision Junior special
- Experienced pedagogues on the Jury board: Renowned musicians and music professors from state conservatories from all over the world will evaluate the young talents and give their professional feedback
- Scholarships & prizes: on every competition stage we offer a number of prizes that will support the education process and the career start.
- Public attention: viewers from various countries can vote for the participants.
- Support for all: application fee should be paid only after the admission and can be covered with donations got from public
- Become a part of the Worldvision Family: stay in touch with musicians and pedagogues from all over the world.
on various steps of the competition include cash prizes, performances, recordings and educational scholarships
10 000 €
25 000 €
350 000 €
September - October 2021
Application deadline: 15 September 2021
Results: 18 October 2021
Six best musicians from every region will be qualified for II round
“Golden ticket” for participants with the biggest number of donations from every region
Deadline for video performance: 15 November 2021
Results: 6 December 2021
One best musician from every country will be qualified for semifinals
Deadline for video performance: 5 January 2022
Results: 24 January 2022
Three best musicians from all over the world will be qualified for finals.
“Golden ticket” for one participant with the biggest number of donations
Final concert will take place in Konzerthaus Vienna (Austria)
During the final concert the Jury will make a decision about the winner and the runner-ups.
During the regional and the national rounds each participant will be judged by 4 selected representatives of the jury board as well as by the public. For example:
Professor at the Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne
Professor at the Schlossakademie
Cellist and professor at the Cologne University of Music and Dance
Professor of piano at the University of Music Franz Liszt Weimar
The votes of the audience make 1/5 of the final score
Public voting & Donations
At every competition stage the viewer can support contestants with votes and donations.
For every five viewers' votes the participant gets one point. The maximum amount of points is 100.
Participants can use donations to pay the application fee, to book masterclasses after the competition or whatever makes them happy
At the regional round as well as at semi-finals the participants with the biggest number of donations will get straight to the next round.