Taiwan, Tainan Taiwan Violin
You can't vote for this participant so far, because they have the status “On the way”, which means that their application fee wasn't paid yet.
The participant will be grateful, if you support them with a donation that will be counted as part of their participation fee.
Thank you and don’t forget to come back later to vote!
You-Xin, currently studied in the Taipei National University of the Arts in Taiwan under the coaching of previous NSO concertmaster, Pro. I-Ching Li. He also learned the violin from Pro. Cheng-Tu Su, Pro. Tao-Chang Yu, Pro. Min-Yen Chien, Pro. Shien-Ta Su during the period of university. He also learned chamber music from Pro. Jimmy Hsueh and Pro. Victor Coo. He loves to explore sounds of violin, so he takes New Music Workshop course to know more possibilities of sounds and he also likes to help composers to present their compositions.
- In 2021, he performed Schumann Violin Concerto first movement with SiungSong Orchestra. He also had You-Xin Li’s Graduation Recital. He was appointed to be the concertmaster of Taipei National University of the Arts, performed in National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts (Weiwuying) and TNUA Concert Hall, and he played the violin solo part of Lily Chen’s orchestral composition,《Fiat Lux》
- In 2020, he was selected to perform in Pro. Keng-Yuan Tseng’s master class. He also performed “Steven Stucky - Ad Parnassum” and selections of “George Crumb - Black Angels” in the New Music Workshop.
- In 2019, he participated in “chamber music program with Kyoto Hashimoto” held by Taipei National University of the Arts. He also held his first recital with his friend, Shao-Hsi Wu, at a church in Chiayi and Forum Music in Taipei. He also played “Górecki’s violin duet” and “Bartok’s Music for Strings, Percussion and Celeste” in the New Music Workshop. He premiered “Hsiao-Chi Chen’s 3:30A.M.” in the TNUA concert hall as well.
- In 2018, he was selected to be a member of Asian Youth Orchestra; however, he chose to go to Tianjin to participate in Dragonfly Festival to learn from Paganini competition winners such as Pro. Bin Huang, Pro. Oleh Krysa. He was also selected to perform in Pro. Ayako Yonetani and Pro. Anton Miller’s master classes held by Taipei National University of the Arts. He was invited to play in a program called “Beethoven’s String Quartet Op.18” held by his chamber music teacher, Pro. Victor Coo.
- In 2015, he went to Italy to join Casalmaggiore Music Festival. During the festival, he’s in the studio of Pro, Nai-Yuan Hu. He also performed in lots of concerts including solo performance and string ensembles.
- From 2015 to 2019, he has been the concertmaster of SiungSong Orchestra and performed in Cultural Bureau of Kaohsiung Cultural Center Chih-Te Hall and in National Kaohsiung Center for the Arts (Weiwuying).
- In 2014, he had his first experience to go abroad to join Walnut Hill Music Festival. He learned mostly under Pro. Lynn Chang and he also had private lessons with Pro. James Buswell, Pro. Nicholas Kitchen, and Pro. Nai-Yuan Hu. During the festival, he also played Tchaikovsky’s Serenade in C as a concertmaster.
- From 2013 to 2017 (except 2015), he participated in the summer youth camp held by National Taiwan Symphony Orchestra. During these years, hestudied from Pro. Nancy Tsung, Pro. David Chan, Pro. Lina Yu, Pro. William Pu, Pro. Swang Lin, Pro Keng-Yuan Tseng, and so on. He also attended Pro. Karen Gomyo’s master class. He was selected to play Mendelssohn Octet with faculties as well.
The participant will be grateful for your support
- OR -
Support the competition
Use the following bank details:
|DE40 2005 0550 1501 5028 58|
|Beneficiary||Classic at Home GmbH|
Bank name and address:
Hamburger Sparkasse AG
Ecke Adolphsplatz / Gr. Burstah
20457 Hamburg, Germany
22149 Hamburg, Germany