Russia, Moscow Central Piano
Daria Ionkina took part in a few music projects as a soloist in Saint-Petersburg Music Housed during 2018. One of these projects was «River of talents», which gave her the opportunity to play with the State symphony orchestra named after V. Safonov. The end of 2018 was marked by participating in the Piano Marathon, which took place in Mariinsky Concert Hall.
In 2016 Daria Ionkina graduated Moscow State Conservatory named after P. Tchaikovsky with professor Elena Richter and also Conservatorium van Amsterdam with professor Naum Grubert. From 2016 to 2018 Daria Ionkina was a postgraduate student in Moscow State Conservatory.
During a few years Daria Ionkina took part in an international master-classes with such professors as Dmitry Bashkirov, Boris Petrushansky, Jean-Bernard Pommier, Asaf Zohar, Enrico Pace, Epifanio Comis, which took place in Russia, the Netherlands, Israel, Italy.
Daria Ionkina is a laureate of many international piano competitions:
- IV International S. Neuhaus Piano competition (2021, Chelyabinsk, 3rd prize)
- International piano forum dedicated to S. Prokofiev (2021, Moscow, 2nd prize)
- Viva-Music International competition (2019, Riga, 1st prize)
- I Open Piano Competition of Moscow Music Society (2019, Moscow, 2nd prize)
- 2nd International competition «Musica classica» (2019, Ruza, 2nd prize, nomination «Cembalo»)
- International competition of young pianists, duo-pianists and chamber ensembles named after M. Yudina (2018, Saint-Petersburg, 1st prize).