Poland, Warsaw Mazovia Harp
Born in 1997, Warsaw.
She finished the first degree harp class in the Complex of National Schools of Music of K. Szymanowski in Warsaw under the supervision of professor Katarzyna Staniewicz-Wasiółka. In 2017 she graduated from the National School of Music of J. Elsner on Miodowa street under professor Alina Baranowska where she managed to achieve the best possible final grade.
A laureate of many awards at solo competitions and chamber music competitions, nationwide and international, including:
• first place, third place and distinction on National and International Competitions for Harp Duos in Cieszyn
• first place at the national hearings of the Centre of Artistic Education (CAE)
• distinction at the Warsaw Chamber Music Forum
• second place and distinction at the International Music Competition in Prague
• third place at the 1st National Harp Competition, organized by the CAE.
• first place at the Warsaw Chamber Music Competition, as a soloist in a harp septet of M. Ravel – “Introduction et Allegro”
• Grand Prix, first place for performance of a modern piece: “Introduction et Dance”, second place and the special prize from jury on International Competition for Harp Duos in Cieszyn
• first place and Grand Prix at the 1st National Online Harp Competition
• second place at the 2nd edition of National Online Harp Competition.
She played concerts, among others, in the concert hall of the Fryderyk Chopin University of Music in Warsaw, the Capital Center of Cultural Education, the Staszic Palace and the Royal Castle. Ewa also performed twice at the concert entitled "Wednesdays of the youth" in the hall of the National Polish Radio Symphony Orchestra (NPRSO) in Katowice – the performances in Katowice were associated with winning the special prize at the aforementioned competition. Ewa’s artistic achievements also include a performance as a guest at the first edition of the "Music of Our Times" program organized in Warsaw, where she performed the piece "Smugi Cienia" by A. Kaca. She also took part in the creation of “Erysipelas”, a piece for vocal, electronics and orchestra by A.M. Huszcza.
Furthermore, she participated in numerous courses on the interpretation of harp music in the world-famous professors’ classes, among others, E. Szmyt, J. Kozielska, Anneleen Lenaerts, Adelheid Blovsky-Miller or Katrina Szederkenyi and others.
Currently, a student on the fourth year, accepted as the first candidate, at the Fryderyk Chopin University of Music in Warsaw under professor Zuzanna Elster.
The participant will be grateful for your support
- OR -
Support the competition
Use the following bank details:
|DE40 2005 0550 1501 5028 58|
|Beneficiary||Classic at Home GmbH|
Bank name and address:
Hamburger Sparkasse AG
Ecke Adolphsplatz / Gr. Burstah
20457 Hamburg, Germany
22149 Hamburg, Germany
Partners of Classic at Home
Concerts by Classic@Home